Experience the X-factor in Tour-caliber performance with U/6 Tour X Golf Balls. The mid compression, high energy core generates fast ball speed and reduced spin for golfers with faster swing speed. A cast urethane cover with 336 dimple pattern provides player-preferred penetrating ball flight for accuracy and control. The 6-piece construction features 4 mantle layers and equips Maxfli® U/6 Tour X Golf Balls with unprecedented shot control.
- Three levels of compression to generate increased ball speeds and distance for all golfers
- High energy core provides faster ball speeds and low spin for performance
- 4 mantle layers move weight from the core to achieve higher MOI for lower spin and straighter flight
- New cast urethane cover construction adds durability and is preferred by Tour professionals
- 336 dimple pattern provides player-preferred penetrating ball flight trajectory
- 6-piece construction allows for unprecedented control and performance
- Conforms to USGA Rules