MAXFLI’S STRAIGHTEST GOLF BALL featuring a unique Find the Fairway™ dimple pattern that utilizes 374 large and small dimples in stacked and packed patterns to reduce lift and increase accuracy. The average width of a Fairway is 40 yards. This means on a normal 25-yard slice, the ball will at least find the rough. With the StraightFli, that same shot has the ability to go from the rough to the fairway.
- 20% STRAIGHTER FLIGHT – In laboratory and robot testing, the Maxfli StraightFli produced results 20% straighter than previous generation balls.
- FIND THE FAIRWAY™ DIMPLE PATTERN. The design combination of 374 large and small dimples in stacked and packed patterns helps to reduce lift for a straighter flight.
- STRAIGHTER FLIGHT – LONGER DISTANCE
- Straighter tee shots not only find the fairway more often but are also closer to the hole, thereby making your tee shots longer in distance
- Soft ionomer blend formula provides excellent greenside spin for more feel and control.
- Conforms to USGA Rules